A few weeks ago, my friend Jessica gave me some of her delicious Halloween bark, complete with oreos, pretzels, and candy corn. I have been dying to make this, but decided to just use the ingredients in our pantry.
Today, Megan (see previous post) and I made
(Makes about 6 sandwich bags’ worth)
1. Melt 1c. chopped milk/semi-sweet chocolate in microwave
2. Spread onto parchment-lined baking sheet in thin layer (but not so thin that you can see the parchment.
3. Press broken graham cracker pieces (about 3 whole sheets) and marshmallows (mini or chopped whole mallows) into chocolate.
4. Let cool in fridge.
5. Melt 1c. white/other chocolate in microwave and spread on top of cooled bottom layer.
6. Sprinkle and press candy corns into top layer and cool again.
7. Break into pieces.
|New favorite fall treat
|One of the elves’ main food groups: Candy Corn
Please do a recipe series exposing popular elvin recipes from the five main food groups!! Holiday Edition #brittsnumbsonefan
Dearest Numbs One Fan,
Also, I forgot to take pics from our teriyaki tofu/wok extravaganza :/