I love traditions.
…Especially shared traditions with friends and family.
…And especially food-filled ones!
Some of my favorite things about 4th Thursday of November:
- Family and Friends
- Random assortments of people hanging out
- Pre-Meal holding hands and prayer in a massive circle
- Skyping cousins/family who can’t make it
- Sweet Potatoes
- Tangerine Juice/Apple Cider
- Turkey and Ham
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chorizo and Egg breakfast burritos on “black” Friday
- The Turkey Trot (5k)
- Riding my bike to the race
- Praising and Thanking God for all He’s done in the year while I ride
- Running (although, I skipped that this year)
- Seeing friends and family run
- Southern California Weather
Here’s what my plate looked like this year:
|mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, turkey, ham, cranberries, beans, yams, green beans, and salad…and wine|