In January, I shared some goals. I want to come back to those, and see where things have gone…
Britt’s Goals, 2014
Marry Prince Charming in April Planning for wedding and married life! Pre-marital Counseling Complete graduate thesis and graduate with an M.S. Nutrition degree in May Stay on top of writing drafts Encourage my swimmers to fill out goal sheets and to be familiar with their times Set aside time in practice to write goals and help with goal setting Email out updated spreadsheets of times for weekly challenge swims
- Reward swimmers who make and/or meet goals
- Place top 3 in the Monroe Elite Development Race in June (and get elite license)
Stay consistent with workout plan
- Tune up race
- Piru 40k TT
- Sleep 8-10 hours most nights
Fuel workouts with quality foods
- Establish season race plan
Get plugged in at church Join a small group Find a place to serve
- Enjoy wedding/marriage (& planning), school, coaching, training, racing, church life
- Appreciate the blessings that the above are and the awesome people I get to do life with!
- Run away from Self-Pity and stop complaining (oh dear, I’m scared to write that one down)
- Start biweekly Fun Friday swims up again for the summer
- Get my name officially changed in all aspects of life
- Get back into a routine of blogging
- At least 2x per month
…Crossed out goals = completed/accomplished
…Highlighted goals = still working on/ongoing
…Italicized goals = new goals 🙂
Since it is still May, I am happy with where things are at. There is definitely more room for me to grow in many of these areas, and I am excited to keep adding more goals to the list.
How are you doing with your goals? Have they changed since the new year began?