With over 10 years of professional coaching across many endurance sport disciplines and 20+ years of personal athletic experience in swimming, running, and triathlon, Britt has developed an athlete-driven coaching philosophy to meet the needs of people of varying ages, backgrounds, and goals.
Britt has coached swimmers in settings including youth and adult learn-to-swim, age group, collegiate, and masters, as well as triathletes ranging from youth, age group, and masters, to junior and senior elite levels, and across triathlon niches from draft-legal (ITU), to non-draft short & long course (e.g. Ironman), and offroad (e.g. XTERRA) racing. In addition, Britt has worked as a nutrition and fitness consultant for cross country teams, running clubs, water polo clubs, and corporate teams.
Regardless of the setting, Britt invests in each athlete’s process with an integrated, informative and individualized approach.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach, 2015-Present
- USA Triathlon Elite License Holder, 2015-Present
- M.S. Nutrition, CSU, Northridge 2014
- B.S. Physiological Sciences, UCLA 2010
- USA Swimming Certified Coach, 2013-2016
- Buenaventura Tri Club Coach, 2011-Present
- Ventura College Swim Coach, 2015-2019
- USA Weightlifting Coach, 2015-2016
- USA Triathlon All American, 2009, 2010, & 2013
- UCLA Triathlon Club, 2008-2010
- UCLA Womens Varsity Swim Team, 2006-2007